(2 Hours Online) Saturday 24 April 2021
Discover How You Can Rebuild Your Confidence and Become the Self-Assured, Powerful YOU
As you slowly start to emerge from lockdown, now is the time to…
- Identify the blocks which prevent you from living the life you desire.
- Understand and change negative self-talk.
- Find simple ways to increase your confidence levels in all aspects of your life, (and much, much more!).
MAKE IT HAPPEN ~ TAKE ACTION TODAY!
Rebuild Your Confidence
In this online workshop, we’ll be exploring together:-
- What confidence is (and what it’s not!)
- Understanding where confidence and self-esteem come from
- Uncovering where are you sabotaging yourself
- Identifying your limiting beliefs
- How mindset affects your confidence
- Practical strategies to build your confidence every day
- And so much more….
So, how do you know if this Workshop for you? Ask yourself…
- Are you constantly comparing yourself to others?
- Do you feel you have nothing to offer?
- You don’t think you have what it takes to have the life you REALLY want
- You don’t apply yourself for things you love to do
- Do you end relationships before they end it with you?
- Are social situations are uncomfortable for you?
- You wonder why anyone could possibly be interested in you
- Your self-esteem is getting in the way of you being your empowered self
A “yes” to any (or all) of these questions can mean only one thing – you’ll definitely get value from investing 2 hours of your time with me on Saturday 24th April, so sign up by clicking the “Buy Now” button.
I look forward to meeting you online (via Zoom from the safety of your own home), and helping you get in touch with and revealing the authentic, self-assured, powerful YOU.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Rebuild Your Confidence
What Clients are saying about this workshop
“Confidence Boost, If I can do it, so can you.
I knew I had many fears, insecurities, doubts, low esteem, and a lack of confidence but after my session with Anita realised I had to deal with it.
Anita had lots of ideas and practical suggestions for setting goals and achieving them.
Learning to both question and identify my limiting beliefs was challenging and rewarding. Applying positive self talking practices into everyday life was a shift in the right direction.
Anita quoted “Be kind to yourself” this had a huge impact on me and the more I thought about it the more it made sense. Looking back now I don’t know why I never believed
“I matter and that I need to be KIND to myself”. It’s a bit like what they say when you board an Aeroplane, if your oxygen masks come down, put your masks on first before you help anyone else”. Looking after yourself is key.
Anita was very supportive, insightful, and encouraging. It was a pleasure talking with Anita and I highly recommend her”.
“Recently I was asked to chair a meeting for approximately 30 people, I was feeling overwhelmed and my anxiety had kicked in.
I had chaired meetings in the past but my audience had always been much smaller and people I knew, this would take me completely out of my comfort zone.
I decided to attend Anita’s confidence workshop so I could gain some insights on how to appear confident when chairing meetings.
I found the workshop to be interactive, fun, and informative. Anita used easy to follow exercises, which helped me to identify my skills. I was able to overcome my fears and change my negative thoughts to more positive ones.
I left the workshop feeling motivated and empowered.
I would recommend this workshop to anyone who lacks confidence and wants help in finding purpose”.